Join Missing People, the only charity in the UK which provides 24/7 guidance and support to missing people and their families, for an expert discussion on 'missing'. This one day, special event, led by Jo Youle (CEO) will bring together leading experts in the field and those with lived experience to explore, discuss and share best practice on missing and the factors surrounding it.
Through a jam-packed agenda, you will be invited to see key discussions led by –
- History of the charity Missing People - Jo Youle, CEO of Missing People
- A day in the life of a helpline worker - Missing People
- Safeguarding through listening - Paul Joseph, Head of Helplines, Missing People
You will also have the choice to attend immersive workshops on –
- Police Response to a Missing Investigation – Gary Fretwell, Technical Skills Trainer, Police National Search Centre
- Missing, CCE and County Lines with lived experience – National County Lines Coordination centre and mother of exploited child
- Best Practice in Return Home Interviews – Hertfordshire Return Home Interview Service, Missing People
- Missing and Dementia – Dementia Adventure
This event is for any professional working with missing persons (children and adults) in police, children or adult services, caring professions, health, education, homelessness and beyond. This conference aims to increase your knowledge of missing to safeguard children and adults at risk.