Supporter Care Volunteer
What you'd be doing
You'd be phoning our warm supporters to thank them for their donation and to ask for their contact preferences. This is to ensure we not only give our supporters the best care but also so that we're compliant with data protection regulations.
- Good verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Comfortable using computers, in particular Microsoft Excel
- Passionate about the issue of 'missing'
What this role can offer you
- Opportunity to develop skills in communication
- Be part of our friendly Fundraising team
- Chance to experience volunteering within a national charity
- Full training provided with support from the Individual Giving Team
Location and availability
- Central office in south west London - SW14 7JE
- One four hour shift a week between 12pm - 4pm on a Tuesday or Thursday
- We need volunteers to ideally commit to this role for 6 months