At Missing People we are always keen to work with our partners to explore new and exciting ways to create a mutually beneficial partnership. Your company can get involved in a variety of ways to help adults, children and families affected by missing.
Gift In Kind
Gift in Kind donations make a considerable difference to Missing People and the services we provide. They allow the charity to save vital funds and spend the money we raise where it is needed most, helping vulnerable missing people. Many items that your business may recycle or dispose of could be of invaluable use to Missing People.
- Gift in Kind donations can come in many forms such as:
- Prizes for raffles and auctions such as vouchers, experiences and hamper items.
- Training and Skill Sharing delivered by your team for our staff and volunteers.
- Office Supplies and Furniture such as desks, chairs, storage and stationery.
- IT Equipment such as computers, screens, software and telephones.
In 2013, BDP donated some beautiful chairs for Missing People’s meeting room. We use them every day and they have added some much needed comfort and class to the office, helping to maintain a dynamic and productive environment!
By donating a Gift in Kind to Missing People, your company will be contributing to our continuing progress and underpinning the critical work that takes place across the organisation..
Cause Related Marketing
Cause Related Marketing is a great way for your company to boost sales and raise money for a Missing People at the same time. By selling a product with an agreed donation per unit in aid of Missing People you can strengthen customer loyalty and increase sales in one go! You might choose an established, best selling product or use the campaign as a way to launch something new.
For example, in 2012 BHS launched the Missing People Bag for Life. By featuring an attractive pink love heart on the front of the bag BHS made the product eye-catching and appealing to customers, whilst aligning it with Missing People’s pink branding. The bags were a huge success and enabled BHS to raise awareness and funds for Missing People, whilst boosting sales and demonstrating to staff and customers their commitment to supporting good causes.
Missing People has a number of high profile sponsorship opportunities available to our corporate partners. As a sponsor, your company will benefit from being aligned publically with a powerful and emotive cause.
We have sponsorship opportunities available at both a regional and national level.
Our current opportunities include:
- Missing People 10k – Sunday 11 June 2017: Our annual 10k run along the Richmond and Kingston towpath in West London/Surrey.
- Cycle Challenge – Thurs 8 June - Sat 10 June 2017: Our flagship challenge event from Liverpool to London
- Fundraising Dinner – our prestigious annual champagne reception and dinner.